Atex's Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Please state Our Reference/Quotation Number on all correspondence.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of Vat.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check that all quantities come with product codes , product descriptions and service charges submitted in our quotations are correct.
- For Non – Stock items please allow 4 – 6 weeks from receipt of order unless otherwise stated.
- For Custom Built materials the delivery dates are estimated from receipt of approved drawings.
- For Orders below a net value of €400.00 a carriage charge of €15.00 will apply.
- Pre agreed payment terms for account holders.
- Pro forma for non-account holders.
- Order Cancellation and Delivery postponement charge may apply. Restocking fees apply for returned items (any project-specific or custom built items will not be accepted).
- Consult Atex Ltd. for details and procedures.
Terms & Conditions
- By submitting your Purchase Order to Atex you are agreeing with our Terms & Conditions, unless agreed in writing to the contrary.
- A full copy of our Terms & Conditions of Sale is available on request.
- Guaranteed site attendance requires 14 working days notice.
- Cancellation of commissioning dates requires a minimum of 3 days notice. If notice is not received, commissioning will be charged at the quoted rate.
- Additional commissioning or programming, if required due to no fault of Atex, would be charged at a daily rate of €750 plus expenses. Unsocial hours, evening, night and weekend working will be charged at a higher rate.
- A check list will be forwarded outlining the responsibilities of the contractor in respect of the commissioning of the Battery System.
- The warranty covering equipment will be 12 months from date of supply unless commissioned by Atex Ltd., where the warranty would be 12 months from the date of commissioning by Atex trained commissioning engineer.
- Atex shall not be liable to Penalty Clauses under any circumstances.
- Irish law will apply.